Making All the Right Connections in Mecklenburg County
Roby Services is a family-owned, third-generation company that specializes in taking care of your home’s “to-do” list. We began offering residential and commercial electrical contracting in 1998. Since then, we have become Charlotte’s one-stop source for electrical installations, repairs, and replacements.
Our Charlotte electricians do not receive a commission, so you never need to worry about overselling anything you do not need. Our role is to advise you on the electrical products and services that fit your specific needs. Once you decide how you wish to proceed, we go to work to resolve your matter quickly and effectively.
You can have peace of mind knowing that all our technicians are:
- Background checked
- Drug screened
Call (704) 753-7754 for 24-hour electrical repairs in Charlotte, NC & the surrounding areas.
Emergency Electrical Services in Charlotte, NC
When your home’s electrical equipment fails, you require a fast solution. At Roby Services, our Charlotte emergency electricians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As soon as you notice a problem, give us a call! We will arrive promptly, accurately diagnose the problem, and provide a quick and effective repair.
Our electrical services include:
- Generator installation and repair
- Lighting installation
- Panel and breaker upgrades
- Switch and outlet repair and installation
- Wiring and rewiring
- Property management
- Commercial electrical services
For top-of-the-line service, call our Charlotte electricians at (704) 753-7754.
The Safe Choice for Electrical Repair in Charlotte
Electricity can be dangerous if handled improperly, so repairs should always be left to fully trained and experienced technicians. At Roby Services, our team can help you troubleshoot your electrical issues and get to work on the right solution for your needs. We work meticulously to ensure that all work is completed safely and up to code.
We can diagnose and repair all types of electrical issues, including:
- Buzzing, dimming, or flickering lights
- Circuit breakers that frequently trip or frequent blown fuses
- Outlets and switches that don't work
- Heat, smoke, or burning smells coming from your outlets or service panel*
* If you notice any of these signs, immediately turn off your electrical system from your panel and call our electricians. This constitutes an electrical emergency and swift action is needed to avoid a potential fire.
Why Schedule an Electrical Inspection?
- Are you buying a new home and looking for an electrician to ensure that the electrical system is sound?
- Have you noticed any weird problems with your lights, outlets, or service panel that you need troubleshooted?
- Do you live in an older home and are unsure if your system is up to modern code?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, it's a good idea to schedule an electrical inspection.
Electrical problems can quickly turn into serious fire hazards, so if you're not sure of the condition of your wiring, it's best not to leave anything to chance. A professional inspection can reveal any issues before they turn into potentially dangerous problems.
Schedule Your Electrical Service Appointment Today
With almost 70 years of experience, there is no home services job that Roby Services can’t handle. Our Charlotte electrical services division is prepared to provide you with the highest quality solutions and outstanding customer service. We only employ the best and most conscientious electricians to make sure you receive the greatest possible service.
Contact us today to schedule a service appointment with a friendly and professional electrician in Charlotte.