Water Heater Replacement in Charlotte, NC
Replacing your water heater is a big decision. You want to time the investment right, choose a unit that meets your needs, and ensure the installation goes off without a hitch. When you call Roby Services, you can expect a flawless and precise water heater replacement. Our qualified plumbers install traditional storage tanks and high-efficiency tankless models to suit your budget and hot water needs. Trust us to replace your water heater quickly and efficiently!
Ready to upgrade to a new, energy-efficient water heater? Contact Roby Services online or call (980) 308-0200 to request an appointment.
Water Heater Installation
If your water heater has failed, it’s time to compare your replacement options. But you don’t have to wait for a plumbing emergency to act. Here are some signs you should call Roby Services to replace your water heater:
- Old age: Traditional storage tanks typically last 10 to 12 years, while tankless models have a life span of about two decades. If your unit is nearing the applicable milestone, it could be time to consider replacing it, especially if you notice any other signs of trouble.
- Water heater problems: Do you frequently run out of hot water, notice strange sounds coming from the water heater, or see puddles forming around the unit? These are all signs that you’ll soon require a water heater replacement.
- Poor water quality: Your tank may be corroding if the hot water smells metallic or appears rust-colored at the tap. Call a plumber to diagnose the problem and replace your water heater if necessary.
- Increasing repair costs: Water heater repair is the first option when your unit breaks down, but this shouldn’t happen multiple times a year. If you’re tired of making frequent service calls or your water heater needs an expensive repair, a replacement may be in order.
- Rising water heating bills: Keep an eye on your utility expenses. Your aging water heater could be to blame for unexplained increases.
If any of these signs sound familiar, contact our team online or call (980) 308-0200 to ask about the systems we install.
Benefits of Replacing Your Water Heater
When your water heater starts showing signs of its age, it’s normal to react with dismay. However, delaying the inevitable could lead to a full-blown breakdown, forcing you to scramble to find a replacement. If you’re hesitant to invest in a new water heater, consider the many benefits that await you:
- More hot water: Expect an improved recovery rate from your new water heater. You can also invest in a larger model to better suit your growing family’s needs.
- Lower water heating bills: New water heaters offer higher efficiency ratings for lower operating costs. You can save even more by upgrading to a tankless water heater.
- Quieter operation: If your water heater has gotten noisy in the past few months, you’ll love the restored peace and quiet of a new, smoothly functioning model.
- Fewer breakdowns: Tired of paying to repair your languishing water heater? You’ll love the reliable performance of a new unit, which comes with renewed warranty coverage for your peace of mind.
To enjoy these benefits, please call Roby Services at (980) 308-0200 or contact us online to schedule water heater replacement in South Charlotte.
Why Choose Roby Services?
If your water heater is past its prime or you’re eager to enjoy the benefits of a new water heater, turn to Roby Services. Our team is well-equipped to replace your water heater and provide an array of other electrical, handyman, heating and cooling, and plumbing services. We have over a century of experience identifying and solving the toughest plumbing issues quickly and cost-effectively, so we’re the perfect fit for the job.
Call us today at (980) 308-0200 or contact us online to schedule service.