Heating Installation in Charlotte, NC
Keep Your Home Warm & Comfortable With Heating Replacement
Is there anything worse than having a heater that fails to keep your home comfortable through the winter months? Instead of suffering through the cold, turn to Roby Services. Our HVAC professionals offer reliable heater installation and replacement services in Charlotte, NC. Whether your old system is failing or you are simply ready to make an upgrade, you can trust our team to work closely with you to determine your heating needs and select the best system for your home.
Signs You Need Heating Replacement
Our heaters are built to last for a long time, so we often don’t think about them until something is wrong. To avoid being left to suffer through the cold after your heater breaks down, it’s best to become aware of the signs that your system is on its way out the door. That way, you can go ahead and have it replaced before your entire family is left feeling incredibly uncomfortable.
Signs that you need heating replacement:
- Your heater is more than 15 years old – Heating units, on average, last from 15 to 20 years depending on use, environment, and maintenance levels. If yours is much older and breaking down, it may be time to consult our Charlotte heating replacement experts.
- Your system has been making unusual sounds – If you’ve had your heating unit for some time, you should have a good idea of what it sounds like. Make sure to take note of any new sounds that are audible from the next room over.
- Your heating bills are much too high – As heating units age, they’ll become less efficient over time. What this means is that to achieve the same indoor air temperature, your heating units will need more gas or electricity to do that, and that’ll cost you.
- Your home is never warm enough – You know your heating unit isn’t getting the job done if you’re always shivering. If you have cold spots or your indoor air temperature simply isn’t hot enough, consult our Charlotte heating replacement specialists today.
- Some rooms are much warmer than others – Cold spots often happen as a result of blocked air vents or ducts that need repair. If those aren’t your issues, then it could be an issue with your heating element, so give us a call.
- Your system cycles on and off constantly – If your heating is turning on and off repeatedly, it’s likely because your unit is too big for your home or the compressor is on the fritz. There isn’t really a repair that can fix a heater that’s the wrong size, and compressors are very expensive to repair.
- The temperature on your thermostat doesn’t match the temperature in your home – If your thermostat is bust, then it’s an easy fix. But this could also be an indication that something is wrong with your heating element, and those fixes can be awfully pricey.
If you notice any of the above signs, reach out to our heating installation and replacement team in Charlotte. We can examine your entire system, run a full safety check, locate any problem areas, and offer you our professional advice. If it’s time to replace your system, you can rest easy knowing we have access to the top-rated, highest-performing heating equipment on the market.
We understand that installing a new heater is a big investment, but we promise it is worth your while. Newer heating systems are far more energy-efficient, which means your energy consumption and energy bills will drop.
Other benefits of installing a new heater include:
- Your indoor air quality will improve
- You can enjoy more even heating
- Your home will be more comfortable
Your furnace is responsible for keeping you and your family cozy during the colder months, so you want to be sure it is taken care of. To keep your new heater in top shape, you need to schedule and keep up with routine maintenance. Much like your car, your heater needs to be regularly checked out and tuned up in order to maintain peak performance. Experts recommend having your heater inspected and maintained once a year, preferably in the early fall. Having your system looked at in the early fall ensures that it is fully prepared to keep your home warm all winter long.
Not only does routine maintenance keep your system in top shape, but it also reduces the chances of breakdowns, improves your indoor air quality, lowers your utility bills, and extends the life span of your system.
As a third-generation, family-owned company, we understand the importance of keeping your loved ones safe and comfortable. With every service, we treat your home as if it were our own, delivering careful service and lasting results. Customers choose Roby Services time and time again because we know exactly what it takes to keep your home running smoothly. We have access to the highest-performing equipment on the market, guaranteed to keep you warm all winter long.
Call Roby Services at (980) 308-0200 to schedule heating installation and heating replacement in Charlotte, NC.