Furnace Services in Charlotte, NC
Get It All Done by One!
When the cold weather settles into the Queen City, residents need reliable heating to stamp out the chill once and for all. At Roby Services, our team offers comprehensive furnace services so that Charlotte families can stay warm all winter long. From furnace installation and replacement to repair and maintenance, get all your furnace services done by one exceptional service team when you choose Roby Services.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair
Furnace failures always seem to happen at the most inopportune moment. Thankfully, Roby Services offers 24/7 emergency furnace repair throughout Charlotte so families can regain comfort quickly and efficiently. No matter what time of day or night your heating equipment fails, our team will be there to provide the rapid repair solutions you need to reclaim total comfort in your home.
Contact us at (980) 308-0200 to request 24/7 emergency furnace repair services today!
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
The sooner you realize your furnace needs repair, the better your chances of complete system restoration. Be on the lookout for the following signs that indicate it’s time to contact a repair technician:
- Insufficient heat and cold spots in the home
- Yellow pilot light
- Unresponsive unit
- Inaccurate thermostat readings
- Frequent system short-cycling
- Foul odors coming from vents
- Odd noises during operation
- Higher than average heating bills
Furnace Replacement in Charlotte, NC
Our team offers the finest furnaces from the industry’s most reputable manufacturers. Available in both gas and electric configurations, we’ll help you select the ideal system for you based on your home size, comfort preferences, and budget. During your furnace replacement appointment, our team will:
- Select the perfect installation location for your new system
- Remove your existing equipment according to state and local EPA guidance
- Expertly install your new unit and ensure total system functionality
- Provide a detailed walk-through of all troubleshooting and maintenance tips
Benefits of Upgrading Your Furnace
By choosing to upgrade to an all-new furnace, you’ll enjoy many incredible benefits, including:
- Money savings: Your brand-new furnace will operate more efficiently, allowing you to save more on your heating expenses throughout the season.
- Improved comfort: With a new furnace, you won’t have to worry about unexpected failures or malfunctions that could cause discomfort.
- Reduced noise: Achieve the perfect temperature in your home without getting a headache from your heating system with an all-new furnace.
- Increased value: If you’re planning on selling your home soon, adding a new furnace can help increase your home’s value on the market.
Furnace Maintenance Services in Charlotte
The only way to protect your investment for the long-term is through continued furnace maintenance. Our team offers thorough furnace tune-ups that help identify a variety of well-known heating system problems prior to escalation, including:
- Blower motor problems
- Continuous system blowing
- Dirty or clogged air filters
- Faulty thermostats
- Frequent system short-cycling
- Leaking ductwork
- Loose or damaged wiring
- Mechanical issues
- Pilot control problems
- Worn-out ball bearings
- And much more!
Join Our Maintenance Membership Program!
We help families save on their furnace service needs all year long by offering the opportunity to join our exclusive maintenance membership program. Through this membership, customers gain access to:
- Regularly Scheduled Visits: Receive two HVAC maintenance visits annually — one for your air conditioner and one for your furnace.
- Special Service Discounts: If your system needs service between maintenance visits, you’ll receive 50% off service calls and 10% off repairs.
- Priority Service Scheduling: When an emergency happens, you’ll have the first place in line for the faster service possible.
Why Choose Roby Services?
Since 1950, Roby Services has proudly delivered the fast, reliable furnace services that Queen City residents trust for:
- Family-owned and -operated business values
- Unparalleled honesty and integrity
- Continuously trained technicians
- 24/7 emergency furnace services
- Lifetime relationships
Frequently Asked Questions
All furnaces should receive professional maintenance at least once annually before the winter season. Scheduling regular maintenance for your system helps improve its energy efficiency, increase home comfort, reduce heating expenses, and extend your unit’s life span. Furnace replacement should be considered when:
All furnaces should receive professional maintenance at least once annually before the winter season. Scheduling regular maintenance for your system helps improve its energy efficiency, increase home comfort, reduce heating expenses, and extend your unit’s life span.
Furnace replacement should be considered when: