Gas Furnaces in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte residents rely on their heat regularly through the cold part of the year for comfort and even safety on the coldest night. To stay comfortable and keep costs under control, you need professionals you can trust to keep your gas furnace working as expected.
At Roby Services, the Roby Heating & Cooling department will always be available to help with your gas furnace needs — even in the middle of the night if it’s an emergency! You’ll enjoy excellent customer service, extraordinary know-how, and careful attention to detail on every visit from the Roby Services team.
Is a Gas Furnace Right for You?
If you’re considering a gas furnace, you’re likely also looking at electric furnaces. With modern improvements, the two system types are relatively similar in cost-efficiency. An electric furnace can offer a higher rated efficiency as turning electricity into heat involves less waste. However, lower gas prices in the area can make gas furnaces cheaper to fuel.
For this reason, you’re usually looking at other factors when deciding whether a gas furnace is right for you:
- Do you already have gas hookups and ventilation for a gas furnace, or would you need those installed?
- Does the faster heating of a gas furnace matter to you?
- Would you rather pay slightly more upfront for a gas furnace and less for energy costs over time?
- Are you going to keep up with your annual maintenance to avoid safety hazards?
- Will you be using a heat pump during some parts of the year?
Signs You Need Gas Furnace Repair
Not every gas furnace problem is as immediately apparent as a complete outage. The sooner you spot a problem and request furnace repairs, the less likely you are to suffer unnecessarily or end up paying more for more extensive damages:
- Short-cycling, where the heat turns on and off without hitting the thermostat temperature
- Pilot lights going out or behaving oddly
- Strange smells or noises from your furnace
- Inconsistent heating
- Unusually high energy bills
- Visible corrosion of your system
- Changes in heat temperature or airflow
Why Choose Roby Services?
At Roby Services, we offer first-class service in every way: outstanding work, great customer service, and great products. We’ll always be honest with you, offering helpful advice, transparent pricing, and clear-cut answers when you ask about your services and systems. Don’t put up with poor work when you can work with experts from a company with over 70 years in the business.