Electrical Panel Installation in Charlotte
Serving Breaker & Charlotte Electrical Panel Replacement Experts To Mecklenburg County for Seven Decades
Is your electrical panel box struggling to handle the power demands of your home or commercial space? Roby Services is here to help you with any work you might require.
Our electricians provide a wide range of panel and breaker services in Charlotte, including:
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Electrical panel replacement
- Breaker panel repair and replacement
- Fuse box installation
- Electrical circuit installation
- Dedicated circuit installation
- Arc-fault circuit installation
- 220V circuit installation
- Sub-panel installation
- Ground fault circuit breakers (GFCI) installation
- Surge protection
To learn more about our electrical panel services, dial (704) 753-7754 today.
Knowing When Your Circuit Breaker Is in Poor Condition
An electrical panel (or circuit breaker) is your home’s electricity distribution center. Its job is to receive the main power coming into your home and to distribute electrical current to all the circuits in your property.
Your electrical panel is probably in your basement or furnace room. When you open up the door to the panel, you will see several switches that are called breakers. These switches control the flow of power to various locations throughout your house.
If the electrical panel develops an issue, it can cause a wide variety of problems, not the least of which is an electrical fire. It is crucial to keep an eye out for early indications of panel board failure.
Common signs that you need circuit breaker repair or electrical panel replacement include:
- Flickering, dimming, or buzzing lights - Your electrical appliances like your AC and fridge might take up more electricity than you think. If your lights are flickering, it's one of the first signs that your electrical panel is spread too thin and you should consider upgrading.
- Electric sizzling sounds - While electricity does a multitude of miraculous things, it's supposed to do so silently. If you hear your lights or electrical panel, make sure to give us a call to inspect your unit.
- Frequent circuit breaker trips - Circuits trip every now and again, but if it's happening all the time it might be time for electrical panel replacement.
- Poor performance from appliances - Another indicator that your electrical grid is spread too thin is that your electrical appliances keep malfunctioning.
- A burning smell in the electrical panel - This could mean that you need a rewiring service or that your electrical panel is on its last legs so give us a call.
- Scorch marks around the breaker or appliances - It's a good idea to inspect your circuit breaker every now and again. If you notice any scorch marks or rust then consult our Charlotte electrical panel replacement specialists to get you a new upgrade.
- Breakers will not remain reset - If the circuit breakers are being finnicky or not resetting as they usually do, this is another sign you may need an upgrade.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it is not safe to ignore them. Getting your circuit breaker repaired or replaced can protect your home and prevent damage to your appliances and fixtures.
Contact Our Experienced Electricians Now!
Roby Services has been providing high-quality home services since 1950. All of our electricians are expertly trained and have exceptional expertise handling all types of electrical issues. When you require assistance with panels and breakers in Charlotte, turn to our professionals.