Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Charlotte
Energy-Efficient Heating & Cooling in Mecklenburg County
If you are looking for a highly efficient way to cool and heat your home, consider purchasing a ductless mini-split system. Installation is quick and easy and requires no messy, disruptive construction or remodeling work.
Roby Services is here to help you with ductless mini-split systems in Charlotte. From planning and selecting the best model for your home, to installing and setting up your unit for maximum performance, we can make the process go quickly and smoothly.
A ductless mini-split system is a type of heating and cooling system that does not require any ducts to transfer conditioned air throughout your home. These units are made up of two components: an outdoor compressor/condenser and indoor air-handling unit or units. It is an ideal solution for those who wish to control the temperatures in individual rooms or spaces.
We have already mentioned that ductless mini-split systems are more economical in both energy consumption and the installation process. There are several other benefits to installing a mini-split system.
These advantages include:
- Improved indoor air quality – As ductless mini-splits don’t take a toll on your indoor air quality like a furnace does, it’s a great option for those looking to improve their indoor air quality.
- Reduced carbon footprint – Mini splits use less energy for a variety of reasons. First and foremost they allow you to heat and cool some rooms more than others and they don’t lose treated air in duct leaks.
- Better heating and cooling of individual rooms or zones – This zone control allows for homeowners to keep their bedroom and den warm while letting the storage room in the basement get a little bit colder than the rest of the house.
- Less air loss and wasted energy – If you don’t already have existing ductwork, then consult our Charlotte mini split installation experts because you don’t need any pricey ductwork which can break down and result in wasted energy often.
- A more aesthetically pleasing appearance – As these units can mount on your wall, they take up very little space compared to a central AC with ducts as well that can look clunky and take up a lot of space in your home
- Decreased noise levels – As these units don’t require the noisy ductwork, they make less noise than their traditional counterparts.
- They work as both heating and AC – Stop worrying about two systems for two different seasons, a ductless mini-split works for all seasons keeping you warm in the winter and cooled in the summer.
Not sure if a ductless system is right for you, or which system would best suit your needs and home? Roby Services is here to help you make informed decisions about your comfort options. As the premier HVAC company in Mecklenburg County, we install only the highest quality ductless system products from industry-leading brands.
To schedule an appointment with our Charlotte mini split installation technicians, call (980) 308-0200 now!