Charlotte & Mecklenburg County Plumber
Emergency Plumbing Repairs Throughout Charlotte Area
Whether you are dealing with a clogged drain, broken garbage disposal, burst pipe, leak, or any other emergency plumbing repair, you can rely on Roby Services. Offering 24/7 emergency plumbing support throughout Mecklenburg County and the surrounding areas, our team of experienced plumbers can get your home or business back in working order quickly and efficiently.
No matter the plumbing emergency, call our Charlotte plumber at (980) 308-0200!
Mecklenburg County Plumbing Services – Trusted Since 1920
At Roby Services, we provide professional solutions for all types of plumbing issues, including clogged drains, leaky faucets, faulty backflow valves, broken garbage disposals, and more. Our Charlotte plumbers are experts in identifying and solving the toughest problems quickly and cost-effectively.
With nearly a century of experience, you can depend on us for all your plumbing needs, including:
- Plumbing repairs
- Plumbing installations
- Sewer services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing
- Garbage disposal services
- Water filtration
- Water treatment
- Drain cleaning
- Emergency plumbing repairs
All our plumbers are licensed, certified, and insured, so you can expect to receive the highest quality work. We also go above and beyond to provide you with superior customer experience. Protect your investment by signing up for a maintenance membership to help keep your system in tiptop condition year-round.
Call (980) 308-0200 today to have our expert plumber in Charlotte inspect and correct your plumbing problems for you.
Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Gurgle – If you ever hear something bubbling or gurgling from an unused plumbing appliance, then call in our Charlotte plumber pronto. The air in your sewer line isn’t ventilating properly and coming up through your plumbing’s water.
2. Extra bugs and animals attracted to your yard – If you have a leak in your sewer line, it might not be easy to notice, but the neighborhood pests will enjoy the additional nutrients in your soil.
3. Cracked wall paint – Not all water leaks are going to be strong enough to produce a noticeable water stain, but they may have enough water pressure to crack your wall paint.
4. The musky smell of mold or mildew – Another sign of a leak gone unnoticed is the musky smell of mold or mildew. If your leak is in a part of the home that doesn’t have good ventilation, then you could experience mold or mildew growth. Act quickly so a small job doesn’t get bigger as time goes on.
5. An unusually high water bill – The best way to test if you have a leak is to turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If the dial isn’t at zero, then there’s an issue and you could use our plumbing team.
Repairing Your Current Plumbing System
When plumbing issues arise, you need a reliable company that can provide fast and effective solutions. At Roby Services, we take every job seriously and pay close attention to all the details to address the problem at its source.
For situations that demand immediate attention, we offer 24/7 emergency services. The quicker you resolve problems, the less likely you are to incur extensive water damage and expensive repair costs. If you have a plumbing issue that is putting you or your home in danger, call us right away.
What To Look for in a Plumber
1. How long they’ve been in business – Having provided Charlotte plumbing services since 1998, you can rest assured that we’ve done it all. There isn’t a situation we haven’t seen and dealt with time and time again, so rest assured that we have everything it takes to get your plumbing back on track in no time.
2. Are they available 24/7? – Don’t settle for another plumber that’s going to make you wait until the next morning to get a leak fixed. Having served plumbing services in Charlotte for as long as we have, we’re well aware that breakdowns happen at all hours of the night. That’s why we offer emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. Coupon offerings and financing options – We want our plumber in Charlotte to be as financially attainable by all those that need us. Check out the coupons we offer to keep costs lower on your plumbing service. Find out about the financing options we offer to see if you can save today.
4. Glowing reviews – Having provided Charlotte plumbing services for as long as we have, we’ve collected a ton of rave reviews. Read through our reviews and give us a call today to see why our customers love us so much.
5. Achievements and affiliations – Check out the brands, companies, and local Charlotte organizations we’re connected with by visiting our Achievements and Affiliations Page here.
Installing the Right Plumbing Equipment
All plumbing components, such as drains, pipes, toilets, and garbage disposals, have a limited life span. The better you maintain your plumbing fixtures, the longer they will last. However, at some point, they will need to be replaced.
When that time comes, it can be beneficial to have an experienced plumbing contractor by your side. Let Roby Services help you navigate through your myriad of options and find what works best for you. Our skilled technicians will make sure to set up your new plumbing components correctly and prepare them for maximum performance and longevity.
Contact Roby Services now to discuss your needs with our Charlotte plumber.