Commercial Electrical Services in Charlotte
Licensed & Insured Electricians for Mecklenberg County Businesses
Roby Services is proud to offer a wide range of electrical services to meet the needs of businesses and commercial properties throughout Mecklenburg County.
Our Charlotte commercial electricians have years of experience serving:
- Retail stores
- Shopping malls
- Hotels and hospitality
- Condominiums and apartments
- Industrial buildings and facilities
- Data centers
Our company has been the area's premier contractor for nearly 70 years. We have highly trained electricians, licensed, and insured electricians to handle any of your electrical issues, big and small. With a reputation for expertise and professionalism, our company is a top choice for many business owners and property managers.
Providing Top-Notch Work Every Time
When you turn to Roby Services, you can rest assured our skilled professionals will adequately handle your commercial electrical project. There is no type of electrical work we have not done before.
Our services include:
- HVAC system design and installation
- Standby generator installation
- Exhaust and vent fan installation
- Commercial generator repair
- Electrical panel and breaker services
- Electrical circuits, outlets, and switches installation
- 220V circuit installation
- Electric water heater installation and repair
- Surge protection
- Lighting strike damage repair
- Telecommunications wiring
- Audio/video wiring
- Overhead door wiring
- Pond wiring
- Outdoor lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Parking lot lighting
- Ballast replacement
- Security lighting
- Emergency lighting
- LED lighting
- Recessed can lights
- Fluorescent lighting
- Electric signage
Reach Out to Roby Services Now!
Our Charlotte commercial electricians are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship. We do not cut corners and do whatever it takes to get the job done right. Place your business’s electrical needs in safe hands by turning to Roby Services.
Dial (704) 753-7754 to schedule your next commercial electrical service.