Electrical, HVAC & Electrical Services in Fort Mill, SC
Keeping all your home’s essential systems operating smoothly requires a team of specialized technicians capable of delivering fast, reliable service. At Roby Services, our team has proudly offered the comprehensive HVAC, electrical, and plumbing solutions that Fort Mill families have trusted since 1950. No matter what your air conditioning, heating, electrical, or plumbing service needs may be, our team has the skills and expertise necessary to resolve your request in no time.
HVAC Services in Fort Mill, SC
Through our years of dedicated service, our team has helped Fort Mill families resolve even the toughest heating and cooling service requests. From ductless mini-splits and heat pumps to central air conditioning systems, we can service any make or model unit. We can help with:
- 24/7 HVAC repair: When your air conditioner breaks down or your furnace fails, our team will be there to deliver the same-day HVAC repairs you need.
- HVAC installation and replacement: Enjoy access to the latest furnace and AC systems from the industry’s most trusted manufacturers through our installations.
- HVAC maintenance: Keep your air conditioning and heating systems in the best working condition by keeping up with professional HVAC maintenance.
Signs You Need Emergency HVAC Repair
The key to total system recovery is early detection. Contact our team at the first sign of needed HVAC repair, including:
- Unresponsive system
- Inaccurate thermostat readings
- No airflow
- Loud, unusual noises during operation
- Foul odors coming from vents
Plumbing Services in Fort Mill, SC
Our plumbing technicians are continuously trained to deliver the top-quality solutions that Fort Mill families deserve. We proudly offer:
- Plumbing installations
- Water heaters
- Drain cleaning and clog removal
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom plumbing
- 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs
No matter what plumbing problems arise in your home, Roby Services has the expert team of technicians you need to set the issue right.
Signs You Need Plumbing Repair
Letting your plumbing repair needs go ignored is a surefire way to experience water damage in your home. Be on the lookout for the following signs you need plumbing repair so you can avoid catastrophic water damage:
- No running water
- No hot water
- Sweating water heater
- Low water pressure
- Blocked drains
- Dripping faucets
- Overflowing toilets
- Sewage odors in the home
Electrical Services in Fort Mill, SC
The master electricians at Roby Services are here to help with all your residential and commercial electrical needs. We offer:
- Generator services
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Switch and outlet services
- Wiring and rewiring
- Property management services
- 24/7 electrical repairs
Lighting Design & Installation
Our team specializes in lighting design and installations to help maximize visibility, safety, and appearance of your Fort Mill home. We offer both interior and exterior lighting solutions, including security lighting, landscape up-lighting, recessed lighting, and much more. Offering a broad selection of top-quality fixtures from the finest manufacturers, our lighting design and installation solutions are second to none.
Why Choose Roby Services?
For more than 70 years, Roby Services has been Fort Mill’s go-to source for HVAC, electrical, and plumbing solutions. Customers know that when they choose our team, they’ll always enjoy:
- One-stop shop: We are here to resolve all your air conditioning, heating, electrical, and plumbing service needs.
- White-glove service: Our team is committed to delivering 100% customer satisfaction through our unparalleled service experience.
- Fair, upfront pricing: We pride ourselves on offering priceless service at a fair, affordable price for all Fort Mill families.
- Family-owned business: Our third-generation family-owned and -operated company is proud to provide a personal touch in every service we perform.
- Commitment to community: We are proud members of the Fort Mill community, giving back to those who have given us so much throughout the years.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend scheduling HVAC maintenance at least once annually for all air conditioning and heating equipment. If you have a heat pump, you should aim to schedule professional maintenance twice annually — once before summer and once before winter. A tankless water heater can last as long as 25 years with proper system maintenance. Consider upgrading to a tankless water heater system by requesting water heater replacement services!
We recommend scheduling HVAC maintenance at least once annually for all air conditioning and heating equipment. If you have a heat pump, you should aim to schedule professional maintenance twice annually — once before summer and once before winter.
A tankless water heater can last as long as 25 years with proper system maintenance. Consider upgrading to a tankless water heater system by requesting water heater replacement services!