Cornelius Electrical, Heating, AC & Plumbing Services
Experts Backed by Nearly 70 Years’ Experience
From electrical to heating to air conditioning to plumbing, the professionals at Roby Services can handle it all. We specialize in the complete care of homes and businesses and no service is too big or too small for us to take on. Our attention to detail, extensive knowledge, and decades of experience help us to provide exceptional customer experience and peace of mind with every service.
To schedule electrical, heating, AC, or plumbing service in Cornelius, NC, call (980) 308-0200.
Faulty wiring can be a result of many things, including equipment failures, environmental conditions, and human errors. An electrical fault can cause electric flow interruption, damage to equipment, fire, and serious injury or death to people and animals.
Signs that you have faulty wiring include:
- Warm or vibrating outlets
- Chewed or frayed wiring
- Scorched outlets
- Burning, smoky, or odd smells coming from outlets
- Flickering, buzzing, or dimming lights
- Frequently tripping circuit breakers
- Extremely high electricity bills
- Hot appliances
If you notice any of the above signs, give our Cornelius electricians a call right away. We will arrive promptly, diagnose the problem, and implement the safest and most effective solution possible.
Ductless mini-splits are heating and cooling systems that allow you to regulate the temperature in individual rooms. They have only two units: the indoor unit (evaporator) and the outdoor unit (condensor). Without the use of ducts, these systems do not experience energy loss the way that ducted air conditioners do. Therefore, these energy-efficient, silent systems save you money on utility bills.
Ductless mini-splits are perfect for homes with add-ons or residents with unique temperature requirements such as infants or the elderly. When you call Roby Services, our Cornelius heating and cooling professionals will inspect your property and explain your options to you. We will work with you to determine whether this system is right for you.
There is nothing more annoying than a faucet that won’t stop dripping. Leaking faucets waste water and cost you extra money on your water bills. This is a common problem that usually requires only a minor repair, but sometimes, a leaky faucet indicates that something is seriously wrong with your plumbing system.
Common causes of a leaky faucet include:
- Problems with the O-ring: The O-ring is a rubber disc that is attached to the stem screw that holds the handle of a faucet in place. This disc can become loose or worn down from regular use, which results in leaks near the handle.
- Damaged valve seat: The valve seat is the connection between the faucet and the spout. Over time, it can become corroded from the accumulation of sediment and cause a leak at the spout.
- Loose or damaged washer: The washer is a disc that rests against the valve seat. The friction between the two can damage the washer, resulting in a leak in the spout area.
- Improperly installed washer: If a washer is installed incorrectly, or happens to be the wrong size, this can cause leaks in the spout.
- Water pressure problems: If you notice that your faucet only leaks at certain times during the day, you may have problems with your water pressure.
For leaking faucets or any other plumbing issue, our Cornelius plumbers are here to help.
In addition to complete electrical, heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services, we provide handyman services. Whether you need your drywall repaired, house painted, windows cleaned, floors installed, appliances installed, or your home or business serviced in any way, we can handle it.
Give our Cornelius plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and plumbing team a call at (980) 308-0200 or contact us online to learn more about our services.