Weddington Electrical, Heating, AC & Plumbing Services
Providing White-Glove Service Every Time!
For unbeatable plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning service in Weddington, NC, Roby Services is your go-to team. Our family-owned, third-generation company takes great pride in providing comprehensive services to home and business owners throughout the area. When you call on us, you can always expect professional, highly trained technicians, fair, upfront pricing, and white-glove service.
To schedule service, call (980) 308-0200 or contact us online.
If you aren’t getting any hot water in your home, chances are your water heater is broken. Often, water heater problems only require simple repairs or part replacements. There are various components on your water heater that may become damaged or worn down over time, resulting in a lack of hot water.
Issues with your water heater that result in a lack of hot water include:
- The pilot light is out
- Your circuit breaker has tripped
- There is excessive sediment buildup in your tank
- The dip tube is broken and improperly distributing cold water in your tank
- The heating element is burnt out
For assistance with your water heater or any other plumbing issue, our Weddington plumbers are here for you. We are highly trained in all things plumbing, and provide exceptional service, every time.
Replacing your AC is a big investment, so you want to be sure that you’re making the right choice. At Roby Services, our Weddington AC and heating professionals can help you determine whether your system needs repairs or its time for a replacement. You may want to consider installing a new air conditioner if your system is over 10 years old, its blowing warm air, your system is inefficient, you are spending too much money on frequent repairs, your system breaks down often, or your home isn’t adequately cooled.
While installing a new AC can be overwhelming, it can also save you money in the long run, provide lasting comfort, reduce energy consumption, and improve the quality of your indoor air.
When it comes to installing outlets in your home, you might be surprised by the number of options you have. Outlets come in various sizes, shapes, and functionalities. Our Weddington electricians are here to help you determine what types of outlets best suit your needs.
Common outlets include:
- USB outlets: These outlets have USB ports that will charge your phone at full speed for maximum convenience.
- GFCI outlets: This outlet protects plugged-in appliances from short circuits or ground faults by shutting off the outlet’s power when these events take place.
- AFCI outlets: These outlets protect your home from arcs (when electricity jumps from one wire to another), which can cause fires.
- Switch outlets: These outlets have switches on them, which allow you to turn the outlet on and off.
- Smart outlets: These outlets are just like regular outlets, but they can be controlled by your smartphone.
From heating to air conditioning to plumbing to electrical to handyman services, the pros at Roby Services do it all. We are your one-stop source for all of your home and business needs. Our handymen and women handle all expected and unexpected maintenance services around your property, including handicap modifications, VA grant repairs, power washing, window cleaning, structural repairs, carpet installation, and more. Whatever you need, leave it to us.
Call (980) 308-0200 to schedule a plumbing, heating, AC, or electrical service in Weddington.