Electrical, HVAC & Plumbing Services in Lake Norman
Get It All Done by One!
Between working full-time, raising a family, and trying to find enough time in your schedule to relax, you have enough to worry about without adding electrical, HVAC, and plumbing problems to the mix. When you need help managing your home comfort and safety, turn to the knowledgeable technicians at Roby Services. Our service professionals offer the comprehensive solutions that Lake Norman families need to quickly and efficiently resolve all of your service requests.
Get the superior home service you deserve by trusting Roby Services with your electrical, HVAC, and plumbing needs. Call us at (980) 308-0200 to request service today!
Electrical Services in Lake Norman
Electrical equipment is complex in nature and requires years of specialized training to service safely. At Roby Services, our master electricians are here to help with all of your electrical service requests, including:
- Generator services: Our team will help ensure your home always has access to the power it needs — even when the grid goes down — through our exceptional generator installation and repair solutions.
- Lighting services: From security and landscape lighting to interior light fixture installation and lighting repairs, we offer the comprehensive solutions you need to ensure your home remains well-lit.
- Panels & breakers: We offer a broad variety of electrical panel and circuit breaker solutions, including electrical panel upgrades, repair services, whole-home surge protection, and dedicated circuit installation.
- Switches & outlets: Our master electricians are capable of installing and repairing all types of switches and outlets, including electrical outlets, USB outlets, three-way switches, dimmers, and more.
- Wiring & rewiring: When your home’s electrical wiring has become outdated or degraded, trust the electricians at Roby Services to provide the rewiring solutions you need to restore reliable power.
- Property management: If you manage a residential property in Lake Norman, we can help provide your tenants with the fast, reliable electrical solutions they need through our property management agreements.
If you need electrical services in Lake Norman, Roby Services has the team you can trust to get the job done right. Call us at (980) 308-0200 to schedule electrical service today!
HVAC Services in Lake Norman, NC
Our air conditioning and heating experts are here to help with all of your HVAC service requests, including:
Air Conditioning Services
When the southern heat starts to sizzle in Lake Norman, families need reliable cooling equipment they can count on to keep them comfortable all season long. With more than 70 years of service experience under our belt, our air conditioning technicians are uniquely capable of servicing all types of cooling equipment. We proudly offer the following AC services:
If you need air conditioning services in Lake Norman, look no further than Roby Services for the superior solutions you seek. Schedule today by calling (980) 308-0200!
From furnaces to boilers and everything in between, our heating technicians can service any heating equipment you may have installed in your home. We offer the following comprehensive heating solutions throughout the Lake Norman region:
Our team also offers heat pump services and ductless mini-split solutions to help families achieve energy-efficient, cost-effective comfort in their homes.
Indoor Air Quality
Most homeowners don’t realize that the air inside their homes can be more contaminated than the air outside. Our team helps families combat the effects of poor indoor air quality by offering the powerful purification solutions they need to eliminate airborne contaminants. With our whole-home air purification system installed in your home, you’ll effectively remove many harmful allergens, including:
- Mold and mildew
- Pet dander
- Viruses and bacteria
Don’t let hidden contaminants take over your indoor air supply: Call (980) 308-0200 to request indoor air quality services in Lake Norman!
Plumbing Services in Lake Norman
Your home’s plumbing equipment sees a lot of action each day, which means the need for professional service is inevitable. Roby Services offers a full suite of plumbing solutions to help when your system can no longer satisfy your daily water demands. Our plumbing services include:
- Plumbing installation: We can install virtually any plumbing fixture you may need in your home, including toilets, faucets, tubs, appliances, and more.
- Plumbing repair: The moment you suspect your plumbing system needs repair, we’ll be there to set the problem straight in no time.
- Water heaters: Our team services standard tank systems and tankless water heaters to deliver the installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance solutions you need.
- Drain cleaning: Using the most sophisticated tools and techniques, our drain cleaning services effectively eliminate any unwanted blockages hiding in your system.
- Kitchen plumbing: From garbage disposal repair to gas line appliance installation, our kitchen plumbers are here to help.
- Bathroom plumbing: Whether your toilet is running, your faucet is dripping, or your shower drain is clogged, our bathroom plumbers can get the job done.
When you need plumbing services for your Lake Norman home, don’t hesitate to contact the expert plumbers at Roby Services. Call us at (980) 308-0200 to schedule service!
24/7 Emergency Services for Lake Norman Families
Our team understands that electrical, HVAC, and plumbing emergencies can happen at the most inopportune moment. That’s why we are proud to offer Lake Norman families with 24/7 emergency repair services when disaster strikes. No matter what time of day or night your equipment fails, our team will be there to deliver the fast, reliable repair solutions you can trust to restore full system functionality. Our 24/7 emergency repair technicians are always available to provide the peace of mind you deserve.
If you’ve experienced an electrical, HVAC, or plumbing equipment failure in your Lake Norman home, contact the emergency repair experts at Roby Services. Request same-day service by calling (980) 308-0200!
Why Choose Roby Services?
For more than 70 years, Roby Services has offered the exceptional home service solutions that Lake Norman residents trust. Customers turn to our team because they know they can rely on us for:
- A one-stop shop: Get it all done by one highly trained team of electrical, HVAC, and plumbing professionals when you choose Roby Services.
- White-glove service: Our customers can always expect to receive the white-glove customer service they deserve.
- Fair, honest pricing: We offer honest, upfront pricing for all of our services so you never suffer from sticker shock.
- Family-owned business: Our core focus is to build relationships for life through our unparalleled commitment to family, integrity, grit, pride, and honesty.
Find out why your neighbors in Lake Norman trust Roby Services with all of their electrical, HVAC, and plumbing service needs. Call us at (980) 308-0200 to request service today!
Frequently Asked Questions
All cooling and heating equipment should receive annual maintenance in order to keep it functioning properly for the long term. Air conditioners should receive maintenance once before summer, while heating systems should receive service before each winter season. If you have a heat pump installed, you will need to schedule maintenance once before the summer and once before the winter in order to ensure your system is fully optimized to meet your seasonal comfort needs. Electrical panels may begin buzzing for several reasons, including loose or hot breakers. In either case, the best option is to have your system inspected by a master electrician to correct the issue and prevent further damage to your electrical components. In most cases, a running toilet is caused by a flapper that has failed to seal properly. The easiest way to check for this is by opening the toilet tank to adjust the float arm, watching to see if the water stops an inch below the overflow pipe. If the water doesn’t fill to the proper level, you’ll need to replace the flapper.
All cooling and heating equipment should receive annual maintenance in order to keep it functioning properly for the long term. Air conditioners should receive maintenance once before summer, while heating systems should receive service before each winter season. If you have a heat pump installed, you will need to schedule maintenance once before the summer and once before the winter in order to ensure your system is fully optimized to meet your seasonal comfort needs.
Electrical panels may begin buzzing for several reasons, including loose or hot breakers. In either case, the best option is to have your system inspected by a master electrician to correct the issue and prevent further damage to your electrical components.
In most cases, a running toilet is caused by a flapper that has failed to seal properly. The easiest way to check for this is by opening the toilet tank to adjust the float arm, watching to see if the water stops an inch below the overflow pipe. If the water doesn’t fill to the proper level, you’ll need to replace the flapper.