24/7 Emergency Heat Pump Repair in Charlotte, NC
At Roby Services, your comfort and safety are our priorities. We know the critical importance of reliable heating and cooling and will always go the extra mile to promptly and adequately repair your heat pump. We maintain extensive accreditations and affiliations, giving our licensed and insured HVAC technicians in North Carolina access to the latest techniques and technologies to keep your system in exceptional condition. We proudly serve the community, which shows in our customers’ positive reviews and recommendations.
Expert Heat Pump Repair
Our certified and insured HVAC technicians maintain the up-to-date skills and advanced expertise required to promptly and properly repair your heat pump. We will quickly diagnose the cause of the problem and determine the most effective solution. We maintain a fleet of fully stocked service vehicles and a comprehensive component inventory that allows us to repair most makes and models. We offer 24-hour emergency heat pump repairs and guarantee the quality of our work and the repairs we perform.
We can repair a full range of heat pump problems, including:
- Malfunctioning blower motors
- Frozen cooling coils
- Broken reversing valves
- Electrical failures
- Refrigerant leaks
- Malfunctioning condensers
- And more!
Call at (980) 308-0200 to schedule emergency heat pump repairs in Charlotte, NC.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
Closely monitoring your heat pump will alert you to problems before they cause a system failure. Detection and repair of minor issues can save you from extensive repair and replacement bills. That is because when components wear out and fail, this increases wear and tear on other elements, creating a chain reaction of component failures.
If you detect any of the following, we recommend scheduling a service appointment without delay:
- Iced coils: Frozen coils can indicate a lack of refrigerant, malfunctioning blower motor, dirty fan blades, or clogged air filter.
- Lack of airflow: Restricted airflow is often caused by clogged air filters or malfunctioning blower motors.
- Clicking Sounds: Clicking can indicate problems with the outdoor fan or the defrost cycle.
- Rising utility bills: Rising utility bills without an identifiable cause can indicate that your system is wearing out and operating less efficiently.
- Short-cycling: Short-cycling can indicate improper calibration or clogged air filters. It can also be caused by malfunctioning or incorrectly set thermostats.
Why Choose Roby Services?
At Roby Services, we have proudly served clients throughout North Carolina since 1950. To this day, we continue to hire the best people to provide the best service in the region! When you want reliable service and exceptional work, you can depend on our team to always give you our best! It’s our pleasure to provide the heat pump services you depend on to keep you comfortable all year long!
Heat Pump FAQs
Air source heat pumps operate less efficiently when temperatures are between 25 degrees to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and must cease to provide effective heating when temperatures are between 5 degrees to 20 degrees.
A properly installed and maintained air source heat pump should provide anywhere from 10 to 15 years of reliable operation.
A faulty blower motor, lack of refrigerant, a clogged air filter, or dirty evaporator coils can cause it. A certified HVAC technician can quickly pinpoint the precise cause affecting your system.