Making All the Right Connections in Watauga County
Roby Services is a family-owned, third-generation company that specializes in taking care of your home’s “to-do” list. We began offering residential and commercial electrical contracting in 1998. Since then, we have become Boone’s one-stop source for electrical installations, repairs, and replacements.
Our Boone electricians do not receive a commission, so you never need to worry about overselling anything you do not need. Our role is to advise you on the electrical products and services that fit your specific needs. Once you decide how you wish to proceed, we go to work to resolve your matter quickly and effectively.
You can have peace of mind knowing that all our technicians are:
- Background checked
- Drug screened
Emergency Electrical Services in Boone, NC
When your home’s electrical equipment fails, you require a fast solution. At Roby Services, our Boone emergency electricians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As soon as you notice a problem, give us a call! We will arrive promptly, accurately diagnose the problem, and provide a quick and effective repair.
Our electrical services include:
- Electrical inspections
- Generator installation and repair
- Lighting installation
- Panel and breaker upgrades
- Switch and outlet repair and installation
- Wiring and rewiring
- Property management
- Commercial electrical services
The Safe Choice for Electrical Repair in Boone
Electricity can be dangerous if handled improperly, so repairs should always be left to fully trained and experienced technicians. At Roby Services, our team can help you troubleshoot your electrical issues and get to work on the right solution for your needs. We work meticulously to ensure that all work is completed safely and up to code. Protect your investment by signing up for a maintenance membership to help keep your system in tip-top condition year-round.
Buzzing, dimming, or flickering lights – If your electrical grid is spread too thin, then you might get some irregularities that require an electrician’s attention. If your electrical appliances are buzzing then contact the manufacturer, but if it’s coming from your lights or electrical panel give us a call.
Circuit breakers that frequently trip or frequent blown fuses – Another symptom of an electrical grid that’s spread too thin is a circuit breaker that keeps tripping. If you have a fuse box, call in our Charlotte electrician because those aren’t as safe as circuit breakers.
Outlets and switches that don’t work – If your outlets aren’t working properly and you’re looking to connect a power brick to another power brick get our electrician team in there ASAP. You just need another outlet and too many power bricks can be a fire hazard.
Electrical outlets that are warm to the touch – If your electrical outlets are working fine, but they’re a little hotter than normal, you just need to have a licensed professional in to look at the wiring.
Heat, smoke, or burning smells coming from your outlets or service panel – If you notice any of these signs, immediately turn off your electrical system from your panel and call our electricians. This constitutes an electrical emergency and swift action is needed to avoid a potential fire.
1. How much experience they have – Having provided Boone electrical services for over 70 years, we’ve seen and done it all. There isn’t a situation we haven’t seen and dealt with time and time again so rest assured we have the expertise to assist you.
2. Do they provide 24/7 emergency electrical services – We’re well aware that electrical breakdowns don’t simply wait for business hours to happen because we offer emergency electrical services in Boone and the surrounding areas.
3. 5-star reviews – In being the go-to electrician in Boone, NC we’ve collected a bunch of rave reviews for you to read through at your leisure here. Give us a call today to see what our customers love so much about us.
4. Coupons – We want our electrical services to be as financially affordable as possible by all those that need us. Click here to see if you can save off our services today and bring the coupon to your electrician’s attention upon their arrival. Visit our financing page here to see if you qualify to pay over time.
5. Blog – Not only is it our business to provide you the best electrician in Boone, but we’re also a thought leader in the industry with our blog that has the goal of keeping you up to date on all the latest news and hottest trends in electrical services.
With almost 70 years of experience, there is no home services job that Roby Services can’t handle. Our Boone electrical services division is prepared to provide you with the highest quality solutions and outstanding customer service. We only employ the best and most conscientious electricians to make sure you receive the greatest possible service.