Matthews Electrical, Heating, AC & Plumbing Services
Your One-Stop Source for All Your Home & Business Needs
When it comes to your home or business service needs, you want the best team of experts on your side. Roby Services is your one-stop source for all you electrical, heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services in Matthews, NC. Backed by nearly 70 years of experience, you can count on our team to perform exceptional repair, replacement, new installation, and maintenance services. Each member of our team has extraordinary know-how, attention to detail, and unbeatable customer service.
Make the right choice for your home or business. Call (704) 753-7754 to schedule Matthews AC repair, electrical or plumbing services.
Since 1998, our team has offered second-to-none residential and commercial electrical contracting in Matthews. We are fully certified and trained to handle your electrical systems, and you can trust that your safety is our top priority during each service. When you call on us, you can expect your contractor to offer expert advice on the electrical products and services that fit your specific needs.
As soon as we work with you to determine the best course of action, we will set out to complete the service quickly and effectively. Our team can handle all electrical matters, including generator installation and repair, lighting installation, panel and breaker upgrades, switch and outlet repair and installation, wiring and rewiring, commercial electrical, and property management.
Common Handyman Services
Thanks to our nearly seven decades of experience, our team can fix just about anything! No matter the size or complexity of the job, our handymen can handle nearly any residential or commercial problem you may have.
Our handymen in Matthews handle all common handyman services in Matthews including:
- Flooring installation
- Window cleaning
- Drywall repair
- Pressure washing
- Tile and counter installation
- Window and door replacements
- Insurance repair work
- Gutter cleaning and repair
- Handicap accessibility modifications
- Plaster repairs
This list is not exhaustive. If you have another job that needs doing, give our team a call. We will provide you with an upfront quote and get to work right away.
When Should I Call an HVAC Tech?
Your heating and cooling systems are integral to your home or business. When these systems are acting up, you need an experienced team on your side. Common heating and cooling system problems that require assistance include: heater blowing cold air, air conditioner blowing warm air, systems making loud sounds, systems unevenly distributing temperature regulated air, systems taking too long to regulate temperature, and vents distributing odd-smelling air. Our Matthews heating and cooling technicians provide AC, heater, and ductless mini-split system repair, maintenance, and installation services.
AC Repair Vs. Replacement
When your AC breaks down you're left with two options, you could either choose repair or to replace the unit outright. While AC repair may seem like the cheaper option, it's not the financially prudent maneuver in the following cases.
1. Your unit needs repair after repair - While our Matthews AC repair team will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, if you're getting to know them by name you should consider AC replacement. At some point the umpteenth repair visit is more expensive than replacing the unit outright and it's about making the switch before you sink more money into a dying unit.
2. It requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, AC units that require the banned coolant will become more and more expensive to run as the coolant becomes increasingly scarce. While the use of the coolant is still legal, its production has ceased altogether.
3. Old age - On average AC units last about 10 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. While you may want to fix an old ac, you should take into account how expensive the fix is before opting for AC repair. If the cost of fixing the unit multiplied by the age of the AC in years exceeds the cost of a new AC installation then make the switch.
After nearly 70 years, you can trust that our team offers professional, effective solutions to every plumbing issue imaginable. We specialize in diagnosing and resolving even the most severe plumbing problems quickly and cost-effectively.
Our plumbing services in Matthews include:
- Water heater repair, installation, and maintenance
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing
- Water filtration
- Emergency repairs
We Are Available 24/7!
Because we understand how serious plumbing, HVAC, and electrical emergencies are, our technicians are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When any of your systems crashes or fails to perform adequately, your entire home or business is disrupted. Whether you call us in the early evening or the middle of the night, we will treat your matter with the utmost urgency. We work tirelessly to ensure your systems are performing at maximum efficiency so you can enjoy maximum comfort in your home or business.